INDIQUE MOTHER'S DAY: BRAID HAIRSTYLES FOR LONG HAIR


There are tonnes of ideas you can style your hair if it’s long; the updo and simple braid hairdo possibilities are limitless.

I hold long hair, and even after freshly chopping off 5 inches it’s quite pretty long. I continuously manage my hair long, the last time it was shoulder-length hair when I was in high school!


I tend to get caught up in a system of just fixing my hair up in a ponytail or wearing it wavy hair and free, but to work and style my hair in several ways—braided hairstyles in selective you can even try with hair extensions in case you don't have long hair.

These hairstyles vary from simple hair braids to complex and some braids will require an extra set of hands to begin or finish a braid hairstyle. I’m lucky fairly to have various hairstylists in my family, so I get to share among you all of the long hair braids they make on me.


I get it great when making most braids for long hair, to begin with, clean and dry hair. Then, depending on the braided hairstyle you prefer, you may want amazing products (gel, mousse, hairspray, etc.). For example, in the ring braid, you’ll see, my hair had to be somewhat wet and I also managed mousse to assist in keeping it soft. Some braids will demand hairspray while several just use a spray shine, but usually, the products depend on your hair type. If your hair is very smooth and sleek you might use hairspray to hold it in place. I own natural hair, so I want products to hold it in place. 

braiding hair art

Related Article: Indique: 5 Hair Braiding Styles To Try this Mother's Day


These braids for long hair reach from full-on updos to side braids, to cute and simple hair braids. I spent hours and days on the internet watching for the very most helpful braid hairstyles for long hair to cover in this guide. As you know I get special style and watching your most reliable very sincerely so I don’t just post braids hairstyle here just to do a brief post. I think that you can wear nice and seem stylish every day and that involves a cute hairstyle.


I added a variety of sorts of braids here, from fishtail braids to french braids,  a waterfall braid, simple three-strand braids, dutch braids. Depending on your level of knowledge with braids you can pick the braid that you are most suitable with first. As you remain to do various braid hairstyles you’ll get more reliable and more expert at them.

This blog includes a mixture of braids for long hair so you have choices for several events. You could dress the Swedish Crown Braid to a weekend celebration and the side french braid bun to a lavish dinner.

Click on the link below to get Up to 50% off at Indique Mother's Day Sale. I believe these braids for long hair encourage you to attempt something unusual on this Mother's Day to style your hair or your mother's hair. If this is something different for you then begin by applying it out during this weekend when you have a bit more time to get decked up.

Comments